Individuals may increase a gift to a cultural ANBI by 125% in their income tax return and deduct it as a gift. Companies that are subject to corporation tax may deduct 150% of such a gift in the corporation tax return. See also the website of the Tax Authorities.
Vloeistof, foundation for choreography and dance
Chamber of Commerce number: 41198360
Tax number: 8090.72.798
Legal form: Foundation
Statutory name: Vloeistof, foundation for choreography and dance
Registered office: Tilburg
IBAN: NL07 INGB 0008 9694 84
Contact person: Anja Reinhardt and Yuri Bongers
Contact information: email@example.com
Postal address: Postbus 710, 5000 AS Tilburg
1. The promotion of dance as a means of communication
2. Making dance accessible to the widest possible audience
3. Give dance a more central place in everyday life
- Rob Doms (chairman) since 16 May 2000
- Bregtje Radstake (member) since 31 Jan 2012
- Maaike van de Wiel (member) since 26 Feb 2015
- The board members do not receive a reward for their work.
- The board determines the remuneration and further terms of employment for each director individually in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dance.
- The staff members of the foundation are rewarded in accordance with the Collective Labor Agreement for Dance.